Ready To Hang
How Many Curtains Do I Require:
- Multiply the width of your curtain rail by 2 or 2,5
- Divide this by the width of the curtain
- Round up to the nearest whole number
- This is the curtains you require to cover your window
- First ensure that the gathering strings on each side are knotted before gathering the curtain tape, then ruche the curtain by pulling the gathering strings until the desired width is reached and then knot the strings. Use standard brass or nylon hooks, spaced approximately 3cm apart once the curtain is ruched. Hook onto curtain runners.